Animal Reiki I&II Training
The beautiful energy of Animal Reiki connects you more deeply to animals, the natural world, the spirit of the Earth, and the Divine Animal Kingdom. The Animal Reiki symbol is grounding, powerful, simple, effective, efficient and guides you in unexpected and amazing ways. This training is about so much more than helping animals to heal. It’s also about healing yourself, the Earth, and your relationship with the natural world.
Prerequisite – Reiki 1&2 from any Usui lineage
This 2 day Online Practitioner Certification Training is open to any Reiki I&II or Reiki Master practitioner from any lineage who’s interested in learning how to improve the lives of animals and also have a desire to connect more deeply with the Earth, the natural world, and the Divine Animal Kingdom. Animal Reiki tools and techniques are simple to use and help facilitate the healing of issues that animals experience. It can be combined with other Reiki energies, other healing modalities, traditional Western medicine, and is now often used in veterinary clinics, animal shelters, rescue facilities, and zoos. At the end of this class you will have the skills and understanding you need to help your animal companions and also develop a deeper relationship with them, the natural world, and the Earth. After completion of the class there is continuing support and mentoring available through Rising Light Reiki to help you grow personally and professionally. The ICRT website also has a wealth of free information to support you.
Online trainings are live in real time and contain comprehensive materials, demonstrations, lots of Q&A, and practice time. You will have the opportunity to work on your own animals at home, as well as other students animals, and wild animals on live animal cams.
Online Class Times - US/CA:
6am-2:30pm ~ Hawaii (7am-3:30pm Standard time)
9am-5:30pm ~ Pacific
12pm-8:30pm ~ Eastern
Online Class Times - AUS/NZ/ASIA/HI:
7am-3:30pm ~ Perth/Hong Kong/Taiwan/Singapore
8am-4:30pm ~ Tokyo
9am-5:30pm ~ Brisbane/Sydney
11am-7:30pm ~ New Zealand
1pm-9:30pm ~ Hawaii
(All tuitions in USD)
Payment plans are available for those in need.
Please contact us for more info.
- ICRT Animal Reiki I&II Manual
- 1 year subscription to the Reiki News Magazine
- Animal Reiki Placements for Levels I&II (Attunements)
- The Animal Reiki symbol
- The 3 priorities of Animal Reiki
- Tools and Techniques
- How to give in-person and distance sessions
- How to give Reiki to different species of animals
- Practice time on your own animals at home
- Work with other students animals and wild animals online
- How to do volunteer work
- How to create your own Animal Reiki business
- Discussion and lots of practice time
- ICRT Animal Reiki 1&2 Practitioner Certificate
- Ongoing personal support from your teacher and ICRT
- Free unlimited review of you class with your teacher