Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I&II Certification ~ Online Training ~ Mar. 11th-12th
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Immersing yourself in two glorious days of Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki is deeply healing, like a wonderful personal retreat, as this beautiful energy permeates your entire being aligning you with your Divine purpose on Earth and helping you to heal the deepest parts of yourself.
This 2 day Practitioner Certification training is open to anyone interested in learning a simple and powerful natural energy healing method. Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki techniques can be used on yourself, on other people, even on your pets, to facilitate deep healing of emotional, physical, and spiritual issues by working with all of the body’s energy fields. Reiki can be combined with other healing modalities and traditional Western medicine, and is now often used in hospitals, Hospice, and other medical settings. At the end of this class you will have the skills you need to go out into the world and help to heal yourself and others. After completion of the class there is continuing support and mentoring available to help you grow personally and professionally. The ICRT website also has a wealth of free information to support your personal healing and professional Reiki practice.
Note – In the ICRT system of teaching, Level I&II “Attunements” are called “Placements” and Master Level “Attunements” are now called “Ignitions”. This shift in Reiki energy occurred on its own and has brought in a much higher frequency of Reiki with the new Holy Fire® Reiki energy.
- ICRT First and Second Degree Reiki manual
- 1 year subscription to the Reiki News Magazine
- History and evolution of Usui Reiki
- Takata and Japanese styles
- History of Holy Fire® Reiki
- Holy Fire® III Reiki Experiences
- Hand positions on self and others
- Usui Level II symbols and uses
- Level I&II Placements (formerly called Attunements)
- Lots of practice and Q&A time
- Official ICRT Level I&II Reiki Practitioner Certificate
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand